Related: Why Is Miami so Expensive?
Wealthiest Neighborhoods in MiamiIt’s no secret that Miami is a city of great wealth, there are neighborhoods that are wealthier than others. This is due to a variety of factors, including the quality of the schools, the attractiveness of the area, and the availability of jobs.With its stunning beaches and luxurious lifestyle, it’s no wonder that those who can afford it choose to live here.Here is a look at the top ten wealthiest neighborhoods in Miami.
1. Indian Creek IslandIndian Creek Island is a small, exclusive neighborhood in Miami Beach that is home to some of the wealthiest people in the country.The median income in Indian Creek is more than $1,000,000 and the average home value is more than $10,000,000.The island has only about 100 homes on it, and many of them are owned by celebrities, athletes, and other wealthy individuals.There are a few factors that contribute to its wealth.The location is prime. Indian Creek Island is situated in Biscayne Bay, just off the coast of Miami Beach. This gives residents stunning views of the water as well as quick and easy access to the beach.The homes on Indian Creek Island are some of the most expensive in Miami. Many of them are multimillion-dollar mansions with their own private docks and pools.The neighborhood is incredibly exclusive. There are only about 40 homes on the island, so it’s very difficult to get a spot here.This exclusivity makes Indian Creek Island one of the most desirable places to live in Miami.
Related: The 12 Most Expensive Steakhouses in Miami
2. Fisher IslandFisher Island is a luxurious and exclusive island located in Miami Beach. It is known as one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Miami, with multimillion-dollar homes and estates.The island is accessible only by boat or helicopter and is home to some of the most famous celebrities and billionaires in the world. Fisher Island is a beautiful and secluded place to live, with incredible views of the Miami skyline and the Atlantic Ocean.It is truly a paradise for the wealthy, and it is no wonder that it is one of the most expensive places to live in Miami. If you have the money, Fisher Island is definitely the place to be!
3. Coral GablesCoral Gables is a wealthy neighborhood in Miami that is known for its luxurious homes and upscale shopping and dining.The area was developed in the 1920s by George Merrick, who aimed to create a beautiful and exclusive community.Today, Coral Gables is one of the most affluent neighborhoods in South Florida and is home to many celebrities and business leaders.The area is also known for its tree-lined streets and Mediterranean-style architecture.Coral Gables is located just south of Downtown Miami, making it a convenient place to live for those who want to be close to the city but still have access to all the amenities of a suburban community.The neighborhood is well-connected by major roadways and has a variety of public transportation options, making it easy to get around.Coral Gables is an affluent community with a high quality of life. The area is safe and clean, and there are plenty of activities and amenities nearby.Residents have access to excellent schools, shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Related: The 12 Most Expensive Steakhouses in Miami
4. North BeachThe North Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach is one of the wealthiest in the city. The area is known for its luxury condos and mansions, as well as its upscale shopping and dining.North Beach is also home to many celebrities and athletes, who have long enjoyed its exclusivity.In recent years, North Beach has become even more popular, as its close proximity to Miami’s Financial District has made it a sought-after address for business professionals.Despite its high-end reputation, North Beach is still a very welcoming and diverse community, with something to offer everyone.
5. The Venetian IslandsThe Venetian Islands are a luxurious and exclusive neighborhood located in Miami. The area is made up of a series of small islands that are connected by bridges and is home to some of the wealthiest people in Miami.The Venetian Islands are a popular spot for luxury yachts and boats, and the homes here are some of the most expensive in Miami.The Venetian Islands are among the wealthiest neighborhoods in Miami due to their prime location and exclusive amenities.The islands are situated in Biscayne Bay, just east of downtown Miami, and offer residents stunning waterfront views.In addition, The Venetian Islands boast some of the city’s most luxurious properties, including multi-million dollar mansions and private yacht clubs.Residents of The Venetian Islands enjoy a lifestyle of luxury and privilege, and it is no wonder that the neighborhood is one of the richest in Miami.
Related: The 12 Wealthiest Cities In Florida
6. Hibiscus IslandHibiscus Island is one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Miami. The neighborhood is home to many celebrities and wealthy businesspeople.Homes on Hibiscus Island can sell for millions of dollars, and the neighborhood has some of the most luxurious homes in Miami.There are a few factors that make Hibiscus Island one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Miami. One reason is that the island has some of the most expensive real estate in the city.Additionally, many celebrities and wealthy businesspeople own homes on the island, which drives up the cost of living. Lastly, the island’s prime location on Biscayne Bay makes it a desirable place to live for those who can afford it.Consequently, Hibiscus Island is one of the most expensive and exclusive neighborhoods in Miami.
7. Star IslandStar Island is one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Miami. The homes are luxurious and many celebrities and athletes have homes on the island. It’s located in Biscayne Bay and is only accessible by boat or helicopter.There are 24-hour security guards and the island has its own private beach. If you’re looking for a place to live in Miami that’s truly luxurious, then Star Island is the place for you.The primary reason that Star Island is so wealthy is that it is a gated community. This means that only people who are invited can enter, which helps to keep out crime and maintain the property values.In addition, the island has some of the most expensive real estate in Miami, with homes typically selling for millions of dollars.
Related: The 10 Most Expensive Restaurants in Miami
8. PinecrestPinecrest is a small, affluent town in Miami-Dade County, Florida. The median household income in Pinecrest is $164,419, and the median home value is $2,500,000.The town is known for its excellent schools and luxurious homes. Some of the most expensive neighborhoods in Miami are located in Pinecrest, including Gables Estates and Sunset Island.Pinecrest is a great place to live for families who want access to excellent schools and safe neighborhoods. The town is also home to a number of parks and recreation facilities, making it a great place to enjoy the outdoors.
9. South of FifthSouth of Fifth, also known as SoFi, is a neighborhood in Miami Beach. It’s known for its luxurious condos and high-end hotels. Some of the most expensive real estates in Miami are found in the South of Fifth.The neighborhood has a very upscale feel, and it’s a popular spot for celebrities and wealthy businesspeople. The neighborhood is also home to some of the best restaurants in Miami, as well as art galleries and chic shops.
Related: The 12 Wealthiest Cities in Florida
10. Key BiscayneKey Biscayne is a small island located in Miami-Dade County, Florida. It is one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Miami and is known for its luxury homes and exclusive estates.The average home sale price in Key Biscayne is over $2 million, and many of the residents are celebrities or wealthy businesspeople.The island is also home to several upscale restaurants and shops, as well as the Miami Seaquarium and Crandon Park.Key Biscayne is accessible by bridge from the mainland, and many people visit the island for its beautiful beaches and quiet atmosphere.
Table of Contents